Friday, July 20, 2007

The Funky Friday Rundown (7/20/2007)

(Note: Every Friday [I do not post on Saturday or Sunday], I am going to do a one-line commentary about the past week on some of the more popular penny stocks listed on Investors Hub. These are NOT recommendations... just some thoughts. )






1) INXR ($0.0007) -- "Doin' it like a Stuka Dive Bomber... Care to guess the O/S or would you rather educate yourself here?
2) SLJB ($0.01) -- "Hope floats, especially when the company doesn't. I wouldn't write this bad boy off just yet... but maybe you should."
3) ETIM ($0.0048) -- "I'm just dying to see this one go below $0.004.... C'mon, Daddy wants in!"
4) PNMS ($0.0017) -- "Seems too good to be good, but here I say it's all good when things aren't good. The BS meter spiked, but even the Man can't make up lies this verifiably good..."
5) GBDX ($0.01) -- "Still driving in the fog with broken headlights, but something tingles like champagne bubbles. Are those stronger hands taking up the shares or curious buyers?"





Feel free to toss me a bone by suggesting some pennies for me to observe. =)

No comments:


Powered by WebRing.
 

. Return to Top



Penny Stock Investments
Link Directory